design policy

  • I only work with blogs hosted by Blogger.
  • A $25 nonrefundable deposit is required to get your name on the waiting list. You can submit your payment through your paypal account or credit card. The button is located on the sidebar. All customers are placed on the waiting list in the order in which I receive the deposit and a completed questionnaire. 
  • The questionnaire is emailed to you as soon as I receive the $25 deposit. Please be as detailed as possible in your design questionnaire.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me.
  • After receiving the deposit and completed questionnaire, I will email you and invoice for the remaining balance. This has to be paid before I start your design. If I have not received payment in full by the time I reach your name on the waiting list, I will move in to the next person.
  • Most blog designs use digital scrapbook kits or digital images purchased from istockphoto. As per the Terms of Use on the sites they are purchased from, I cannot share these files with you, and they will only be used for your blog. I will invoice you for the cost of the kit and will then purchase the files and pay for any commercial fees.
  • Changes can be made to your blog design while I am still working. Any changes after your approval and installation may be done for a minimal charge. Any excess revisions will be billed at $25 an hour.
  • Turn around time depends on how quickly you respond to my emails. Designs are usually completed within 2- 5 days, not longer. Check your email frequently to prevent delays.
  • When the time comes to start on your blog, if I do not hear from you for 7 days, I will move on to the next person on the list. After 14 days of non-communication, your name will be removed from the  waiting list.
    • No changes are to be made to your blog design after installation without my permission.
    • Credits for myself and the designers are included at the bottom of your blog as well as my button linking back to my site  on your sidebar. Removing this button violates my terms of design.
    • Blog Makeovers and other work by Wannabe Blog Design are non refundable. If your design has been paid in full and work has not begun on your design, you are entitled to a 50% refund. If work on your blog design has already begun, you will no longer be eligible for a refund.
    Copyright
    All designs are copyright of Wannabe Blog Design, and are protected under the Fair Use and Commercial Use Copyright Protection Act.
    You may not edit the blog's code or any design elements installed by Wannabe Blog Design.